Sunday, January 23, 2011

29 weeks

I had an appointment last Friday so I thought I would post an update. The boys are doing great, I wasn't supposed to have an ultrasound but I got worried because I had been feeling more movement on one side than the other. It turns out it was because they both moved! Josiah is head down now with Joshua, his feet are up just below my ribcage. Joshua is still head down but now his legs are on the left side of my stomach, under Josiah so that explains why I feel more movement on my left. I guess the Dr. realized more ultrasounds would give me peace of mind so she said I will have one at every appointment from now on! This is great because I love seeing my boys any chance I get!  I also took my glucola (Gestational Diabetes) test at this appointment so I will know the results soon. I am having an extremely healthy pregnancy, which makes me feel extremely lucky!!

I am due to start maternity leave on March 1st which is right around the corner! My official due date is April 10th, but twins don't cook as long so my estimated induction date will be March 20th, 2011. Eek getting close!

I am feeling amazing! It is a bizarre feeling to wake up feeling heavier than you did the day before. I am also looking more and more pregnant each day! I thought I never would look pregnant at the rate my belly has been growing, but the other day I received 4 different comments on how pregnant I looked. Jeremy (my brother) even said "Sis, you look like Juno!" lol. Feeling movement still trips me out. Like when your stomach grumbles you already subconsciously know it is going to happen because you're brain is connected to your stomach. When the boys move I have no subconscious warning it just happens!

Well I think that's it for now, but I plan on posting again after my next appointment, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment