Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long time no post....

Sorry about the long lag between posts, I promise this trimester to post more often. Update on the boys, Joshua currently weighs 1 lb 15 oz and Josiah weighs 2 lbs 4 oz. Josiah is a ham for the camera already, he always turns towards the ultrasound wand and my last ultrasound we caught him sucking his thumb! ADORABLE! He even likes to prevent his brother from being seen. During my 3D ultrasound he even tried to prevent Joshua from being seen by sitting on his head, and stretching his legs in front of his face. Joshua prefers to be away from the wand by sitting up against my hip bone or cervix. They move a lot at night and the morning. They typically sleep while I'm at work and like to be active when I am trying to relax.

I am currently feeling incredibly happy. I have taken an approach to my situation with the babies dad by just living my life, if he chooses to be involved great he has my number. I am not going to call or text him with updates anymore, especially since he seems so disinterested. I also feel very proud of myself because a good majority of the things I have for the boys I have obtained myself. It makes me feel independent and  self-sufficient. I am excited to see a how my life will change after the boys are born. The other day I was doing some of their laundry and this feeling of joy swept over me as I realized that I wasn't only living for myself anymore. As of right now I am still working, I can still tie my shoes, sit on the floor and get back up!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave, smart and loving soul. Much wiser than your years. I am so very proud of you! I look forward to hearing more about your journey into motherhood. Your boys chose well when they chose you :)

    (((HUGS)))
    Brigitte and Khali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tying your own shoes still! You can accomplish anything!!!

    LOVE YOU!

    - Shelly

    **Note: Not sure why it says "Shelly's Body Revolution"...I don't know anything about a body revolution...

    ReplyDelete